The Garden is hosting a fundraiser on June 16, 2018!
We’re excited for this party, which will raise funds to make much-needed repairs to the Garden. To make the event a success, we need your help!
We have a budget for the event, but hope to get food and drinks donated, so that we can minimize costs and maximize profits. We are hoping that the Garden can come together to donate items and secure donations from local businesses. Our deadline for securing donations is June 1. Whatever we don’t have by that time, we will purchase.
Today, we are writing to share information you can use, which will be helpful in soliciting donations. Please reference:
- How You Can Help: a one-page doc with ideas on how to directly help
- Download and print our Event Flyer (below) and hang them up all over town!
- Download the Event Flyer (below) and email all your friends and family.
- Download the Instagram Event Flyer (below) and share on social media.
- A letter that you can share with local businesses, if needed, to help solicit donations (huge thanks to Mary Pat for drafting!) Donation Letter
- A link to a Google spreadsheet we will use to track donations. Feel free to check back periodically to see what donations we’ve secured, and what we still need. We’ll keep updating this Google Doc.
In addition to helping us secure donations, we’re hoping that all of you will be able to attend the fundraiser, and invite friends! Our goal is to sell at least 50 tickets. Tickets are $20, and can be purchased here: http://bit.ly/Evening-in-the-Garden.
In the weeks ahead, we’ll be checking in periodically with updates about the event – including ticket sales and donations. In the meantime, if you have questions, please let us know!
Thank you for your support!
Brooke, Chelsea, and Vicki