Here are a few photos of the garden — I hope you enjoy them on this raining and dreary day!.
Hello all —
It doesn’t feel like Spring, but let’s get together anyway. Here are the details.
* What: MTA Garden Clean-up and lunch (“drinks” & sandwiches)
* When: May 21, 2016 from 11am-2pm
* Where: in the Garden
Please RSVP to Vicki so she knows how many sandwiches we’ll need!
Hello all — We had our first Spring Meeting tonight. The weather was perfect, the plants look healthy, and everyone enjoyed themselves. We’ll do it again soon!
A few things I wanted to share from tonight’s meeting:
- Did you know that the Transit Garden has vines? I’m not talking about tomato vines, video vines – click here to see. Thanks Jo Cogan!
- If you want to help out with Community Planters, please contact Libby or Vicki
- Susan will be looking into getting some type of lighting (solar probably) and will get back to everyone
- We’re looking for a people who are handy who can help re-build some of our wooden planters. If you know of anyone, please let Vicki know ASAP
- If you’d like me to publish any pictures, videos, or announcements on this website, please just email me at email@example.com
Hello everyone — Spring has finally sprung and it’s time to enjoy our garden, and meet/mingle with fellow gardeners.
When: May 16 at 5pm (rain date May 23)
What: bring a bottle of wine, appetizer, whatever you want
Any questions, please send an email to Vicki at firstname.lastname@example.org
The weather is bad this weekend so let’s move the tree/garden lighting to next week. Sunday, Dec. 14th.
Please get to the garden at 4pm/5pm and we’ll turn on the lights at 6pm. See you all then and stay warm!
There has been a lot going on in the Transit Garden and it’s only May! So far, we have:
- Held a tag sale (thanks to everyone who helped – especially Martin, Mia, Mia’s mom, and Libby),
- Cleaned up the garden (a great team effort – with a special thanks to Andrea and MaryPat),
- Water proofed the shed and fixed the fountain (thanks to Megan for leading the charge on both),
- Purchased ladybugs, and
- Raised some donations from people passing by while Kater and Richard’s friends played great music for everyone. The picture below is Steve Skollar on mandolin and Gary Mairabelle on guitar.
We’re planning a bake sale and more events. Stay tuned…
This gallery contains 12 photos.
Happy almost-Spring! Here are a few photos of the garden clean-up day – enjoy